So, you would like to become a member of the Mason-Dixon Clay Busters. Well guess what?……we would love to have you. Below are the steps you need to follow to join the team. Please make sure you read and follow the instructions carefully. If you have questions or need additional information give me a call at 717-235-0743.
Steps to join the Mason-Dixon Clay Busters Youth Trap Team:
- Review our Program Information (308) as it contains important information you will need to know about our program.
- Review our Practice and Competition Schedule (274) Please make sure you can make our practice dates for the DISCIPLINES (Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Olympic Trap) that you are interested in.
- Review our Startup and Participation Cost Estimates (337) . It contains the approximate costs associated with the program.
- Contact us expressing you interest 717-235-0743 or email@example.com.
Make sure you have received approval to join the team before proceeding to the next step.
- If you have not already taken and passed a Hunter Education Courses, make arrangements to do so as soon as possible. Pennsylvania Game Commission’s Hunter Education Class Calendar
- Fill out and sign the 2013-2014 Mason-Dixon Clay Busters (Grade 6-12) Interest Form (100)
Mail signed forms to:Mason-Dixon Clay Busters
213 Pine Street
Glen Rock, PA 17327