- Just a reminder… trap practice will be held at Jefferson Sportsmen for the next three weeks (4/29, 5/6, & 5/13). Because we only have two trap houses we will need to move quickly in order to get everyone done before dark. Everyone should try to arrive as early as possible, first squads will begin at 5:30PM.
- Knobels Cookout, don’t forget to respond to the email Ray Gajewski sent out!
- May 17th PEN-MAR Trap Shoot, we need help with the Glen Rock shoot. Setup, teardown, scorers, etc. Please see the sign-up sheet at practice.
- Sporting Clays practice will be at Hopewell Fish and Game Association on 4/30 & 5/7. Make sure you bring 2 boxes of ammo and a couple dollars so you can tip your trappers.
- If you plan to go to Nationals and you want to shoot pistol there is still time to sign up for the Pistol Division. Contact me for details.
- If you have sold your tickets please turn in your stubs and money as soon as possible.
- We have one room remaining in our block of rooms. See me if you’re interested.
- Our grant ammo not scheduled to be delivered until May 8, 2015 at the earliest. That means given the ammo we currently have on hand, we are going to fall a couple weeks short of that May date. Make sure you remember to bring 2-3 boxes with you to practice.