WHO: The first 30 shooters to send me their SCTP registration forms
WHAT: Weekly trap league where individuals shoot two rounds of trap (50 targets) from the 16-yard line
WHERE: Glen Rock Shooting Club, 22 Winchester Rd, Shrewsbury, PA 17361
WHEN: Thursdays starting September 15, 2016 and continuing through October 13, 2016 (5 Weeks)
TIME: First squad out at 5:30PM, last squad out at 7:00PM
LEAGUE FEES: $0 (However all shooters must join the SCTP – $20)
WEEKLY TARGET FEES: $6 – Juniors 17 and under, $7 – Members, $8 – Non-members 18 and over
- It is expected that all attendees be familiar with basic firearms safety and have experience operating a shotgun.
- NOVICES AND INEXPERIENCED SHOOTERS ARE WELCOME, however we have limited coaching resources so we can only take the first five (5). To see if you qualify for one of the novice spots contact Coach Roger.
- Participants are required to provide their own Shotguns, Ammunition (#7½, #8), and Hearing & Eye Protection.
- Age categories are established on the first day of the new target year (9/1/16).
- Junior/Junior Gold – 15-22
- Pre-Sub/Sub-Junior – 14 and under
- End of League Awards
- High Overall
- Category Champion
- Category Runner-Up
- To qualify for the end of league awards, participants must participate in 4 of the 5 weeks. End of League Awards are based on a participants best 4 scores. Make ups and shooting ahead are allowed to accommodate schedule conflicts.
- Settling Ties:
- Any ties for the End of League Awards will be figured by a 25 target shoot-off on the last night of the league. If a tie still stands, it will be figured by a miss and out shoot-off.
- This is meant to be a fun league; however, if any questions or issues arise they shall be directed to the League Committee, who is Roger Beardsley, Jesse Smith, and John Elmore.
- For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-235-0743
REGISTRATION: Limited to the first 30 to send me their SCTP paperwork. To register you must download, sign and return the 2016-17 SCTP Registration Forms. The forms are located on MasonDixonClayBusters.com under the Downloads>Forms area of the website.
Make checks for $20 payable to Mason-Dixon Clay Busters. Mail check along with completed/signed SCTP forms to: Mason-Dixon Clay Busters, 213 Pine St, Glen Rock PA 17327. You are not registered until I receive your SCTP paperwork. Novice and inexperienced shooters must contact Coach Roger prior to submitting registration forms.